Linguistic Anthropology

The study of language has been part of anthropology since the discipline started in the 1ate 1870s. This site is a place for linguistic anthropologists to post their work and discuss important events and trends in the field.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Editing Contributor List

Not a linguistic question or comment, but: I see that I'm listed twice on the list of contributors, once as "Ron Kephart" and again as "Ronald Kephart." How do I get the "Ron Kephart" listing deleted, so that there's only one of me???


Blogger David said...

Apologies on commenting on something that has absolutely nothing to do with your question, but I did not see any contact info where I might write to suggest topic interest. I think that this blog about an article might be of interest to this community:

Also, I think there may be an issue with the RSS feed, as I did not get the previous entry in my feed.

But anyways, I don't know who to contact about any of this, so I hope that you will.



1:08 PM  
Blogger dfadf said...

follow up with another email after a few days
Microsoft Office
often acknowledging that maybe the person
Office 2010
didn't get my message due to email trouble on my
Microsoft Office 2010
end (which, when I was in graduate school, was
Office 2010 key
For repeat offenders, I just use the phone whenever
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home